If you are interested in becoming a sponsor or donating your services/time to the cause, please contact email@example.com
Wings to HOPE’s goal is to have a central location for sexual assault/abuse survivors to recieve support throughout their journey by providing:
- Peer Support Counseling and follow-ups for sexual assault survivors who wish to use HOPE as permanent support system.
- Multiple options for survivors – Phone, Video Chat, Anonymous Messaging, Email
- Funding to resource centers who specialize in sexual trauma and PTSD, to reduce wait-lists and offer longer therapy/counseling assistance.
- Trauma-specialized therapist online for short term assistance during resource center wait times for in-person appointments.
- Life Coaches to assist with daily lives of survivors in order to reduce stress that could hinder their recovery.
- Connections between survivors to help find safe housing/support/socializing.
- Trauma-containment and coping-skills sessions at resource centers, shelters, and colleges.
- School programs to help reduce sexual assault/abuse.
- Group therapy sessions.
- Financial assistance for long term therap and medication.
- Virtual Consultations/Self-care Courses
- Retreats focused on self-care and group therapy sessions.
- Building physical locations in rural areas with no access to resource centers.